Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3080.093 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,000 Dinar (﷼ 1.948) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)