Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3069.095 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (﷼ 0.815) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)