Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42334 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,525,788 Dinar (COL$3,604,159) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)