Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.806 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,510,615 Dinar (CH$3,604,437) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (43 minutes ago)