Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,564,525 Dinar (€1,244) in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (21 minutes ago)