Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.664 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,115,414 Dinar (S/. 3,067) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)