Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.357 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,241,660 Dinar (S/. 3,427) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)