Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,971,460 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)