Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,845,378 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)