Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.942 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,030,129 Dinar (﷼ 6,446) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)