Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.319 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,028,811 Dinar (﷼ 6,559) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)