Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.908 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,907,673 Dinar (﷼ 6,058) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)