Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03635 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 458,833 Dinar (﷼ 12,623,940) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (20 minutes ago)