Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.163 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,277,044 Dinar (R$ 3,459) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)