Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.028 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,472,366 Dinar (R$ 3,926) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)