Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1653.033 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,767,153 Dinar (Dinar 1,674) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (about 1 hour ago)