Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,003,430 Dinar (₩10,421,022) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)