Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,006,778 Dinar (₩9,006,100) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)