Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,616,818 Dinar (₩7,767,509) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)