Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.094 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,444,052 Dinar (€3,048) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (33 minutes ago)