Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1250.405 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,492,128 Dinar (€5,992) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (24 minutes ago)