Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,284,085 Dinar (€3,111) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)