Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38010 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 695,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 695,000 Dinar (1,828,484 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (34 minutes ago)