Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,811,123 Dinar (CH$958,469) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)