Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.949 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,515,139 Dinar (CH$1,803,260) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)