Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.987 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,701,656 Dinar (CH$1,863,052) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)