Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,094,850 Dinar (CH$1,161,409) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)