Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,646,151 Dinar (CH$1,965,164) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)