Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.890 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,400 Dinar (Php280) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)