Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.201 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,090 Dinar (Php274) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (29 minutes ago)