Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.691 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,780 Dinar (Php117) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)