Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.535 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,159 Dinar (Php177) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)