Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.607 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 926,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 543,535 Dinar (1,761TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (about 1 hour ago)