Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.378 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,191,474 Dinar (3,651TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (33 minutes ago)