Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.371 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 609,015 Dinar (1,950TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)