Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.009 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 592,659 Dinar (1,858TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (40 minutes ago)