Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37291 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,908,735 Dinar (13,163,204 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)