Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35897 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,836,164 Dinar (32,972,886 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)