Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36849 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,402,532 Dinar (30,944,211 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (43 minutes ago)