Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37138 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,061,034 Dinar (2,856,975 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)