Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36497 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 703,553 Dinar (1,927,674 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)