Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36540 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 977,324 Dinar (2,674,649 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)