Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.876 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,175,964 Dinar (3,795TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)