Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.429 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 958,961 Dinar (2,893TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)