Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.803 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,338,703 Dinar (4,096TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)