Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.216 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 924,301 Dinar (2,757TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (39 minutes ago)