Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.555 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,199,687 Dinar (3,663TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (34 minutes ago)