Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (₩2,508) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (36 minutes ago)