Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,710 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 301.058 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 687,276 Dinar (2,283TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)