Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 329.911 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,083,449 Dinar (3,284TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)