Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.592 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 896,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 461,423 Dinar (1,834TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)