Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.582 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,071,313 Dinar (3,290TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)