Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,231,615 Dinar (€970) in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (34 minutes ago)