Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1277.029 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,843,588 Dinar (€1,444) in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (40 minutes ago)