Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,227,304 Dinar ($5,336) in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)