Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 460,184 Dinar (₨25,984) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (44 minutes ago)