Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 565,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 556,907 Dinar (₨31,023) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)