Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,000 Dinar (R$ 11) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (about 2 hours ago)