Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 190 Dinar (Bs 9,524) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)