Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.295 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,327,214 Dinar (Bs 11,220) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)