Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,543,390 Dinar (€10,259) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)