Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.574 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 936,480 Dinar (₨50,419) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (40 minutes ago)