Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1641.280 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,195,647 Dinar (Dinar 728) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)