Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1673.505 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,376,467 Dinar (Dinar 1,420) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)