Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1667.375 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,205,105 Dinar (Dinar 723) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (40 minutes ago)