Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1673.503 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,296,618 Dinar (Dinar 1,372) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)