Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,005,508 Dinar (€1,601) in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)