Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,668,589 Dinar ($6,674) in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (27 minutes ago)