Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.227 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 574,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 261,582 Dinar (₨14,351) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)