Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.180 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 311,126 Dinar (RM1,143) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)