Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.409 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 987,468 Dinar (RM3,572) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)