Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,333,160 Dinar (€2,420) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)