Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,129,611 Dinar (€1,457) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)