Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 892,595 Dinar (246,359 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)