Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.597 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 869,757 Dinar (241,798 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)