Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 606,721 Dinar (₨33,798) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)