Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.944 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 285,999 Dinar (₨15,938) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)