Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.176 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 701,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 318,098 Dinar (₨17,501) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)