Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 995,692 Dinar (€781) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (38 minutes ago)