Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,545,180 Dinar (€1,109) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)