Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,592,909 Dinar (€1,140) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)