Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,557,261 Dinar (€1,251) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (32 minutes ago)