Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.256 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 399,824 Dinar (E£ 6,035) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (39 minutes ago)