Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.311 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 879,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 299,732 Dinar (E£ 4,520) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (40 minutes ago)