Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.874 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 979,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 359,289 Dinar (E£ 5,373) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)