Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.266 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 155,566 Dinar (68,649 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)