Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 124,136 Dinar (54,130 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)