Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.595 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 150,355 Dinar (3,449₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)