Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 937.822 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,978,330 Dinar (AU$2,109) in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (30 minutes ago)