Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,217,023 Dinar ($6,958) in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)