Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.050 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,877,492 Dinar ($4,119) in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)