Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,346,999 Dinar (€1,856) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (36 minutes ago)