Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,118,861 Dinar (€2,258) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)