Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 253.206 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 889,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 689,753 Dinar (2,724TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)