Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.258 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,201,513 Dinar (3,595TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (14 minutes ago)