Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 311.169 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,010,000 Dinar (﷼ 3,246) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)