Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 140% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,059,175 Dinar (﷼ 32,323) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)