Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 422,697 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (38 minutes ago)