Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 784,744 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 729,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)